To begin shopping on the Instacart platform in Canada, we need a copy of your driving record. Each province has slightly different steps to obtain a driving record, so make sure you’re using the province that issued your driver’s license.
Steps to Provide An Ontario Driving Record
- Obtain the driver's license number on the front of your card
- As you are completing the onboarding steps in the Instacart Shopper app, you will reach the following page:
- From the page, you’ll be taken to Checkr, our third-party service provider that performs background checks
- Checkr will ask you to fill out a form that includes your driver's license number
- Providing this information will initiate a driving record check on your behalf, which Instacart will receive directly. It's that simple!