As you are completing the onboarding steps in the Instacart Shopper app, you will be required to provide a copy of your clean driving record. Each province has slightly different steps to obtain a driving record, so make sure you’re selecting the province that issued your driver’s license.
Obtaining Your Driving Record from New Brunswick
- Go to the driving record information page of the government of New Brunswick.
- Have your driver’s license number ready
- Choose the method by which you would like to receive your driving record:
- Abstracts may be obtained in person at SNB (Service New Brunswick) offices located at various locations throughout the Province
- >By telephone at SNB Teleservice toll free 1-888-762-8600
- By mail to the address below:
P.O. Box 6000
Make cheques or money orders payable to Minister of Finance and requests through Teleservice may be paid by Visa or MasterCard. More information on Payments and fees available here.